POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris : Re: Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris Server Time
17 May 2024 04:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Discover more to... IRTC and Cooliris
From: Carlo C
Date: 17 Jan 2009 09:00:01
Message: <web.4971e4185f097aef8217610a0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:

> It has nothing to do with importance. Importance nor seriousness are not
> measured by a *flashy* outside or whatever * mirrors and beads* are used to
> *pimp up* a site. It is about the content, and that should speak for itself.

In fact I fully agree with you. ;-)
*Ehy, it seems obvious that this is not a priority!*

My intention was to give a sprinkling of web2.0 to IRTC.
My intention was to try *personal pleasure*(1) (perhaps amusement) to view
images with Cooliris.

In any case, if in the future David Buck (or others) decide to implement
Cooliris I would be happy to help (but I know very little...).

Thanks, thomas!

--
(1)and others 10464267 people:
   https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/5579

--
Carlo, who apologized for his poor English. :-(